Where will my fan art be sold?
- Website (cloudcity7.com)
- Social Media
And my earnings?
- £2 per T-shirt
- £3 per Hoodie / Sweatshirt
- More items to be added soon
How do I get my earnings?
- End of each month
- To your desired bank account / Paypal
- Automatic payment
- Automatic full breakdown report of all your order details and the end of each month
- Currency payment in £’s
My designs belong to me and me only?
- You are the full rights owner
- No restrictions on your design for use with others sites/stores
- If you decide to leave Cloud City 7 we will need 72 hours to remove your designs from the time you send your request
- Any payment due will paid at the end of that month like usual
- We will not use your design for anything but the agreed sales channels and marketing purposes
- We will not sell your design on to any third parties without your consent
I have fan art but I guess you have some rules? What is a no?
- No profanity
- No explicit imagery
- No hate speeches
- No religious icons
All sounds good, what do I need to do?
- Provide payment details (where you want us to pay)
- Feel free to upload as much as you like. We have no limit for our illustrators
- Be the legal owner of original artwork
- Contact us if you have any problems or unhappy with something
I'm in, how can I send it?
- We Transfer, Drop Box, Email
- Front Only (back and full front/back sublimation coming soon)
- Resolution at 300DPI
- Dimensions of the artwork to size. Maximum print bed size is 350mm x 450mm
- Ideally files sent over as PNG, though we can work with other file types if needed
- Transparency where relevant. If an image has a black background and is being printed on a black t-shirt, we want that black background removed and replaced with transparency. Or else you'll have black ink being printed on a black garment. (Our in house design team will judge this but let us know if you have any specifications)
- All pixels in the artwork need to be 100% solid. Anything less than 100% solid will not print correctly on a coloured garment and will only be usable on a white t-shirt
I didn't find my answer, what now?
Contact us here